Spray Foam Applicator (Journeyman-Level)
The ideal candidate will be a Master SPF Roofing Applicator or a Journeyman-Level Spray Foam Applicator; otherwise you must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Spray Foam Applicator for roofing and/or insulation. This is NOT an entry-level position. You must be experienced in the roofing spray foam (coatings applications) and/or insulation spray foam application. Be prepared to show us a portfolio of your SPF roofing and insulation work. You must have an above average understanding and experience with the preparation, application, repair and maintenance of Spray Foam Roofing and/or Spray Foam Insulation.
This Spray Foam Applicator position is a full-time, hands-on supervisory position (Job Foreman), which is responsible for the application of foam (roofing and/or insulation) and coatings, oversees the production of the assigned crew/job/project/repair, including (but not limited to) crew supervision and training, production management, progress and material usage reporting, quality control, and ensuring the job/project/repair installation is on schedule.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in the growing Spray Foam market, are a good team player with leadership skills, have a good work ethic and meet ALL of the requirements listed below, then we are interested in talking to you about joining our team as a Spray Foam Applicator/Job Foreman. Our company is growing and we need a full-time, high quality and experienced staff member to take the lead of one of our production crews.
· Spray Foam Applicator for roofing (coatings applicator as well) and/or insulation (2+ years of experience).
· Leadership position experience, such as a Crew Leader, Job Foreman, Supervisor, or Manager (1-year minimum experience).
· Eligible to work in the U.S. legally.
· Able to pass a background check for security clearance.
· Have a clean driving record with valid CA driver license. No DUIs! *We will pull & review your current driving record from the California DMV, as part of the application process.
· Able to communicate in English (Written & Verbal).
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Reside locally (within a 30-mile radius of San Marcos, CA 92069).
· Be dependable and have dependable transportation to get to work.
· Have a clean driving record with valid CA driver license.
· Able to drive large work trucks. (Experience driving standard transmission & hauling a trailer is helpful, but is not required at this time.)
· Basic knowledge on how to operate a smart phone, tablet and computer.
· Basic knowledge on how to send an email (with attachments), fill out electronic forms, such as time reporting and daily reports.
· Able to pass pre-employment respirator fit test, physical, drug screening, and required safety training.
· Be in good physical shape, with the ability to lift 80+ pounds.
· Able to work out of town occasionally, including overnight stay in a hotel, as required (Per Diem paid).
· Able to manage your time and your crew’s time to meet production deadlines.
· Be coachable. Able to receive and give direction.
· Work well under pressure and with others. Be versatile and a team player with leadership skills.
· Available to work on the weekends and after hours, when needed.
- Competitive Starting Rate:
-Spray Foam Applicators with roofing and coating applications will range from $30-$40 per hour (Prevailing Wage paid on specific jobs). Your starting rate will depend on your work experience.
-Spray Foam Applicators with insulation experience only will range from $22-$28 per hour (Prevailing Wage paid on specific jobs). Your starting rate will depend on your work experience.
-Paid training in SPFA PCP program.
-After 90-day probationary period: Paid Holidays (6 per calendar year), 3 days (24 hours total) paid medical days per calendar year.
-After 1 year of continuous employment, you will be eligible for: 1 personal holiday (8 hours), 1 week (40 hours) of vacation pay per anniversary year (increased to 2 weeks after 5 years).
-Annual bonus available.
Cool-Roof Systems is a specialty Spray Foam Roofing and Spray Foam Insulation contractor located in San Marcos, CA. We have been in business since 2004. To learn more about Cool-Roof Systems, please visit www.Cool-RoofSystems.com
Compensation: 83$ / year
Job Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web page: http://https://cool-roofsystems.com/
Employment Status: Full-Time
Skills Required: Spray Foam Application (Roofing and/or Insulation)
Country: United States
City: San Marcos
Postal Code: 92069
Name: Lyle or Alejandra
Email: Email Us
Phone No: 760-747-5970