International Fire Proof Technologies, Inc (IFTI)
DC315 - THE PROOF IS IN THE TESTING?
Building Code Fire Performance Requirements for SPF: The International Building Code (IBC) mandates that SPF be separated from the interior of the building by a 15-minute thermal barrier, or other approved covering. DC315 carries ICC ESR 3702 and IAPMO ER 499 Evaluation Reports confirming that DC315 meets IBC and IRC Code Requirements. DC315 has been tested using the most stringent NFPA 286 standard to qualify as an alternative Thermal Barrier and as an Ignition Barrier under AC 377 Appendix X.
While there may seem to be cheaper coatings on the market No other coating offers you the confidence and security that DC315 does, our extensive testing ensures that we fully comply with Code requirements that the specific foam and coating are tested together as an assembly, this testing has been fully evaluated by accredited third party and our certifications are in place and kept up to date. Backed by industry leading sales and technical support we ensure our contractors have the information and documentation required to complete their projects and streamline acceptance. We follow all applicable Standards in our routine business no short cuts our misleading information simply facts that are backed by third party accredited organizations.? Not using DC315 can cost more than just money so be sure you are protected and ask for DC315 by name!
DC315 tested solutions for the Spray Polyurethane Foam
- AC456 Compliant
- Tested exclusively via the NFPA 286 method. The most stringent fire test with defined pass fail criteria listed in the Building Code
- More full scale Thermal and Ignition Barrier tests than any other product in the world
- DC315 is 3rd party inspected for Quality Control: QAI File B1117
- Proven useful life - fire resistant property is not compromised after 50 years
- Topcoat for color, weather & moisture protection proven to comply via NFPA 286 full-scale testing
- ANSI 51 tested for incidental food contact
- Passed CAL 1350 - qualify DC315 as a low-emitting material in the Collaborative for High Performance Schools rating system (CHPS Designed & CHPS Verified)
- Passed strict EPA – VOC and AQMD air emission requirements (for all 50 states)
- 3rd Party tested “Single Coat Coverage” up to 24 Mils WFT on ceilings and walls! Reducing labor costs and increasing profits
- Meets Life Safety Code 101
- Meets LEED’s point requirements
- No formaldehyde
Share This Page
17528 Von Karman Ave.
Irvine, California 92614